The best shop small event for retailers is back and better than ever … PINK FRIDAY! One HUGE day to #ShopSmallFirst–before Black Friday & before the big guys…Created by The Boutique Hub! Pink Friday is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst.
“We know small businesses and the boutique retail industry have been hit hard this year. These stores often get overlooked on Black Friday, but these are the real businesses we need to be supporting this year. By creating Pink Friday and positioning it the week prior to Black Friday, we’re able to celebrate those businesses this holiday season and give them their own weekend to shine. If you are looking for the best shop small event for retailers, this is it!”
– Ashley Alderson, CEO, The Boutique Hub
So What Will K.E.Y. Boutique Be Doing?!
- 10% of profits will be donated to Nappanee Family Christian Development Center
- Swag bags to the first 20 people (Must make a $25+ purchase)
- New styles (especially in pink!)
- Hair Tinsel by Jay (from noon-3:30PM)