Effective April 6, 2020-Updated Return & Gift Card Policy during Coronavirus:
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you will have 14 days after the confirmed delivery date to return for a full refund or exchange items with tags attached, unworn, undamaged, and unwashed with RETURN FORM.
- Final Sale items are non-refundable
- Clearance/Sale Room Items are considered Final Sale
Whenever we hold a Flash Sale, all items purchased throughout the duration of the sale period will be considered Final Sale, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Shoes must be returned in their original box, unworn, undamaged, and with RETURN FORM.
- In the rare occasion you have received an incorrect, defective, or missing item please contact us within 3 business days.
LOCALS-Another option for Exchanges-
When you place an order online I will send you a printed receipt (like you get in store when you make a purchase) that you can bring to me curbside if you need to exchange a size (so you won't have to pay the shipping fee to send the product back). We can set this up via email.
LOCALS-If you prefer to do an Exchange or Store Credit Only when we Reopen-
Once we reopen our storefront, you can bring your online purchase into the store with the printed receipt. Please bring your orders back within 30 days of our reopen date. That is our standard return policy in store.
Any gift cards that expired in March of 2020 through our Reopen Date, we will extend them for use, 30 days from our Reopen Date.
We always want to do what is right for our customers, I hope this helps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions. Thank you.